Clear all

Greetings

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
minimalism forum 1
(@bheemaiaha)
Topic starter

I am a minimalist and it is one year since I started my minimalist journey, I am well published and have authored more than 30 scientific papers, 30 medium articles, and even a book so far.

My journey was to shed the excess flab and prepare endurance, for a mountain hike, one up Mt Rainier and one somewhere in the Indian Himalayas. 

I have successfully lived with less than 15 items, and outdoors, close to the elements, and belonging to the land, I adopt land, photograph plants and create natural cover for my friends, flora, and fauna, too small to defend themselves, they need the cover and I am their voice.

I research A.I because A.I is what you invent to equal power and might, it is of the small and smart, the creative intelligence.

When I learned about creative intelligence at the Maharishi school, it was much more than what maharishi intended and taught, it was more than natural selection, flight or fleet or of natural cover, it was aspecism intentionality, minimalism in multi-functionality of form from function. I breathe and live this philosophy of mine, I call it MFA II. 

Posted : 17/09/2019 4:57 pm
minimalism forum 2
(@minimalistboy)
Active Member Admin

Posted by: @bheemaiaha

I am a minimalist and it is one year since I started my minimalist journey, I am well published and have authored more than 30 scientific papers, 30 medium articles, and even a book so far.

My journey was to shed the excess flab and prepare endurance, for a mountain hike, one up Mt Rainier and one somewhere in the Indian Himalayas. 

I have successfully lived with less than 15 items, and outdoors, close to the elements, and belonging to the land, I adopt land, photograph plants and create natural cover for my friends, flora, and fauna, too small to defend themselves, they need the cover and I am their voice.

I research A.I because A.I is what you invent to equal power and might, it is of the small and smart, the creative intelligence.

When I learned about creative intelligence at the Maharishi school, it was much more than what maharishi intended and taught, it was more than natural selection, flight or fleet or of natural cover, it was aspecism intentionality, minimalism in multi-functionality of form from function. I breathe and live this philosophy of mine, I call it MFA II. 

It sounds pretty awesome, although certain sentences are not very clear to me.

Now, are you studying artificial intelligence and living with 15 items?

minimalistboy.com

Posted : 19/09/2019 8:41 am
Share: